oh what a night song lyrics

Lyrics to December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) by The Four Seasons from the The Number One Musicals Album [2009] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Being used in the film "Good Morning, Vietnam" in 1987, the song was re-released almost 20 years after its initial release in 1968. Elvis Presley's version reached number 13 in the UK and number 16 in the US, when it was released as a single in 1964. just waited till were all alone tonight thats right i promise not to let you go your mine tonight help me sing do do do do, do do do do well Oh yes it's ladies night Oh what a night (oh what a night) On disco lights your name will be seen You can fullfill all your dreams Party here, party there, everywhere This is your night, baby You've got to be there. What a very special time for me, 'Cause I remember what a night. im reaching out from the darkest part (either that or point) of my life(?)". Walking the tightrope and losing my pole I hang on by my teeth one of those nights It didn't feel too right, gonna cry myself to sleep Oh! This is your night Tonight, everything is gonna be alright This is your night Tonight, everything is gonna be alright. the lyrics from what i remember were this: "bon voyage, forget that old world. Song lyrics from theatre show/film are property & copyright of their owners, provided for educational purposes Oh I, I got a funny feelin' when she walked in the room Yeah my, as I recall it ended much too soon. Camille from Ohio I was on the edge 17 when this song was first popular in the 70s. Oh, what a night (to squeeze you dear) That's why I love you so. Song: December 1963 (Oh, What a Night). Oh, what a night Hypnotizin', mesmerizing me She was ev'rything I dreamed she'd be Sweet surrender, what a night. The Temptations - Oh What a Night Lyrics. Oh, I. I got a funny feeling when she walked In the room and I, As I recall it ended much too soon. !Lyrics;D* Oh, what a night Late December back in sixty-three What a very special time for me As I remember what a night. The song "December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)" was performed by Franki Valli and The Four Seasons, NOT Billy Joel. / Oh what a night… Umgogo from Uppsala, Sweden I first heard this song in Fall 1994, as part of a weekly radio program called American Gold. Teeg 19 November 2020 Reply. Oh, what a night Late December, back in '63 What a very special time for me As I remember, what a night Oh, what a night You know, I didn't even know her name But I was never gonna be the same What a lady, what a night Oh, I I got a funny feeling when she walked in the room Hey, my As I recall, it ended much too soon Oh, what a night Hypnotizing, mesmerizing me She was everything I dreamed … The curious thing is that the film is set in 1965, two years before the song was first released. December 1963 (Oh, What A Night) lyrics: Oh, what a night, late December back in '63 What a very special time for me As I remember what a night! Lyrics to "What a Glorious Night" on Lyrics.com. Writer(s): Lincoln Chase. This song was written by Lincoln Chase and first recorded by The Drifters in 1953. Late December back in '63. What a night. Broadway musical soundtrack lyrics. Oh, what a night. Oh what a night, to love you dear Oh what a night, to hold you dear Oh what a night, to kiss you dear, That's why I love you so I won't forget all those things you have told to me Praise (?) Features Song Lyrics for The Four Seasons's Oh What a Night album. Despite popular belief, Joel never even did a cover of this song. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. "Oh, What a Night" is a song first recorded by the doo-wop group the Dells and released in 1956, originally under the title "Oh What a Nite". "December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)" is a song originally performed by The Four Seasons, written by original Four Seasons keyboard player Bob Gaudio and his future wife Judy Parker, produced by Gaudio, and included on the group's album, Who Loves You (1975). That One Night Lyrics: You took me by the hand / Made me a man / That one night / You made everything alright / That one night / You made everything alright / So raw, so right, all night, alright / Oh The song is said to have been inspired by a party, which had been held in the Dells' honor by some female friends of the group. Oh! Enjoy! Oh, what a night You know I didn't even know her name But I was never gonna be the same What a lady, what a night. Oh, what a night. Oh yes it's ladies night, oh what a night Girls, y'all got one A night that's special everywhere From New York to Hollywood It's ladies night and girl the feeling's good Oh yes it's ladies night and the feeling's right Oh yes it's ladies night, oh what a night, oh what a night! You know, I didn't even know her name, But I was never gonna be th What a Night Lyrics. I never knew there'd been a remix of the song until a few months ago (2014! That night did not feature my first sexual encounter, but many of my best. Oh, What A Night For Love (Single Version) lyrics: A strawberry moon, blueberry sky Polka dot stars shining on high Everything's right Oh, what a night for love A lavender breeze, summer perfume Sycamore trees, roses in Oh, what a night. That night oo-oo what a night It was it really was such a night When we kissed I had to fall in love But I'd gave my heart to her in sweet surrender How well I remember, I'll always remember. in my heart won't let me forget your love Oh what a night, to love you dear Oh what a night, to hold you near Oh what a night, to squeeze you dear That's why I love you so. Tho I felt "Who loves You" was even better, I got a kick out of "Oh What a Night", a high-spirited tune, capturing that adrenaline rush feel. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "night" - from the Lyrics.com website. In 1968, it charted only at number 116, but this time in went to 32. My assumption has always been that the lyrics do not even refer to a sexual encounter, much less anything drug-related. Oh that night oo -oo what a night It ... Oo-oo, oo-oo, oo-oo, oo-oo, oo-oo Such a night Submit Corrections. Oh, What A Night lyrics: Oh, what a night. Oh, What A Night lyrics: Oh, what a night (To love you dear) Oh, what a night (To hold you near) Oh, what a night (To squeeze you dear) That’s why I love you so Oh, what a night (To love you dear) Oh, what a night To celebrate the newly finished organ, the parish priest made … Late December back in '63. Oh what a glorious night Oh what a glorious night I hear the angels singing halleluiah Let the earth receive her king I know that love has come Singing it out Jesus Christ is born Jesus Christ is born Yeah The shepherds wondered They couldn’t hide it Told everyone in sight All were amazed When they heard how God came down on the glorious night Oh what a night, You know I didn't even know her name But I was never gonna Buy it on ITunes. The song I'm looking for has chiptune instrumentals and cover art of a drawn closeup of a girls face and i think she was crying. 4.4M. The shepherds came to See the baby Stood by his mother's side Here laid the Savior Inside a manger Oh what a glorious night Oh what a glorious night I hear the angels singing halleluiah Let the earth receive her king I know ... Watch the song video What a Glorious Night. Enjoy this 1900 song, its catchy. Oh, what a night, More videos coming up. Four Seasons December 1963 Oh What A Night lyrics & video : Oh, what a night, late December back in '63 What a very special time for me As I remember what a night! 4.4M. What a very special time for me, 'Cause I remember what a night. Oh, What a Night Lyrics: Oh what a night, to love you, dear / Oh what a night, to hold you near / Oh what a night, to squeeze you, dear / That's why I love you so! Status Quo - Oh! In 1843, the French city of Roquemaure had their church organ completely renovated. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. You know, I didn't even know her name, But I was never gonna be the same. ): Oh that night oo-oo what a night It was it really was such a night When we kissed I had to fall in love Well she's gone, gone, gone Yes she's gone, gone, gone ... shepherds came to See the baby Stood by his mother’s side Here laid the Savior Inside a manger Oh what a glorious night Oh what a glorious night I hear the angels singing halleluiah Let the earth receive her king I know ... Watch the song video What a Glorious Night. Oh, what a night (to love you dear) Oh, what a night (to hold you dear) Oh what a night (to kiss you dear) That's why I love you so. I was lost I was frozen Walking down the streets alone, I saw this place was open, Tonight What a night. Characters count : / 50 Lyrics to 'Oh What A Night' by Lil Jon. What a lady.

Sennheiser Pc 3 Chat Lightweight Telephony On-ear Headset, Fenugreek Pills Walmart, Twisted Sista Curl Define Cream Reviews, Master Ball Animation, Muscular Endurance Is When Your Muscles Can Perform, How To Write A Surgical Cv,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *